Kevin is an experienced public speaker, moderator and panellist.
Since the mid-2000s, he has moderated a number of business conferences, made keynote speeches to thousands of delegates, organised and moderated close to 100 panels and webinars, fronted developer hackathons, and co-hosted industry awards, as well as appearing as an industry expert in his own right on conference panels.
A selection of the organisations and companies that have worked with Kevin on their events:
- The Travel Convention (ABTA)
- The Phocuswright Conference
- Phocuswright Europe
- WebInTravel Conference
- World Travel Market
- Oxford Brookes University
- Travel Technology Europe
- European Commission
- Institute of Travel & Meetings
- Bournemouth University
- International Federation for IT and Travel & Tourism
- Institute of Travel & Tourism
- Affiliate Window
Kevin has also appeared on BBC News 24, Sky News and other mainstream media outlets, as well as conducting “town hall”-type events.